Jun 10, 2011

D'Banj Joins G.O.O.D. Music


& It all started with a tweet ...

Congrats to the Nigerian superstar D'Banj for signing with Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music ! When I first saw this tweet I was ecstatic at the prospect of a collab between the two. Little did I know that they would soon join forces on a much larger scale. Wednesday, June 8th D'Banj confirmed through his twitter account that he had joined the G.O.O.D. music roster; what a fitting birthday gift for both him & Mr. West.

I love Kanye, I love Nigerian music, this is beyond amazing to me. I'm so excited about how this will hopefully bring Nigerian/African music to the main stream market. I can not WAIT to here what D'banj & Kanye have in store.


[D'Banj's twitter picture - L.A. Reid, D'Banj, Kanye West]


4 comments:

  1. (my late ass) lmao, yeah I've still struggling with whether or not I'm going to take Kreayshawn seriously, but apparently she just got signed so I guess I have no choice but to try.

    JUSTNORMAN
    YOUAINTGOTNOLASER?
    TWITTER?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too! Nigerians in Hollywood. This is great. Hope they represent us well :D

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was soooo excited when I got this news!!! #NigeriansDoinBigThangs ! :D

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of him, but i am sure he will do good with kanye & reid on his side!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...