Oct 16, 2010

Chic & Cheap Vol I

I finally popped my thrifting cherry today!! lol, and it was about about time !! My cart was full and my heart was happy -- I can't to go back.

Wardrobe, Meet Thrifting:


THIS is my find of the day, I have fallen in LOVE with this jacket! I love its 80s/ethnic feel and the fit is great


Close up of the pattern
$4


I was actually looking for a school bag for my books but I'm glad I ran into these cute little purses. The first is a sequin beige clutch with a long strap, perfect to glam up an outfit, and the other is a patched brown satchel, for a nice vintage look.
both $2


This vest is so 80s, and loud, and FAB! I tried it on with a pattern top & i felt like the SHXT! lol I'm sure I wont be able to help but to wear this soon.
$5


I like this grandpa-esque blazer, its a bit oversized but the fit is nice and it looks good that way
$8


This coral blazer looks amazing on my brown skin and the shoulder pads are BOMB! It's also oversized but I'll make it work, by any means necessary lol
$15

I'm compiling a list of stores I want to visit, soon thrift shops across America will know my face! (maybe not, but it sounds good ~_^)

I know you like my style, you like how I break it down


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...