Oct 10, 2010

Fab x Miguel x DJ Kast One x MSU Homecoming

Let me start off by saying I've missed the blogger world so much! lol. I've been tied up with school, tests, MCAT studies, and just life as I know it :( The sooner I learn to utilize my time instead of wasting it, I'll be able to blog as much as my little chocolate heart desires! lol

This past weekend was Homecoming at MSU, and I'm probably right when I say it was the best one yet! Even after the Nicki Minaj scam (a fake booking agency scammed us out of $35k -__-) we were able to bounce back and have DJ Kast One, Miguel, and Fabolous perform for our concert.

First up was Miguel, and he seemed like a really sweet and down to earth individual. From his harem pants to his exotic features to his beautiful voice, Miguel was a treat! I will definitely be on the lookout for his upcoming projects.

The main event, Fab was by far the best thing that has happened to MSU in a while! His performance was the perfect medley of his songs: throwbacks, remixes, and current hits, he did it all! What I loved the most is that he did it for the LADIESSS! He performed all my favorite R&B songs ft Tamia, Lil Mo, etc.

The icing on the cake was the crowd pleaser, DJ Kast One. He played all the right songs to have the whole auditorium feeling like the best party you've been to in a while. I don't know if I've ever seen MSU that live. If we can keep up the momentum, this will undoubtedly by a great year in Red Hawk Country.












Bored waiting in line lol


If looks could kill then my style might body ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...